Jan 01, 2022
Project Manager- Architecture
Healthcare Project Manager
Working with us, you will:
- Manage a range of small to large size architectural projects, assuming primary responsibility for client leadership, communication and satisfaction.
- Provide leadership and management necessary to strategize successful project delivery, financial performance and risk mitigation.
- Develop and manage positive client relationships and work as the client’s advocate by identifying and balancing client expectations within the context of contractual obligations, corporate goals, and client satisfaction.
- Communicate with all project participants, internal staff, consultants, clients, owners, contractors and jurisdictions in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Develop and define project schedule to meet contractual obligations and to match team size and skill. Establish and update project staffing requirements consistent with contractual obligations.
- Provide technical and administrative supervision of the multi-disciplinary project staff assuring the technical, administrative and schedule targets are met within the framework of corporate policy and in accordance with applicable professional and corporate standards. Take responsibility for overall client satisfaction, service, quality and financial performance.
- Manage project communiques, delivery and deliverables to ensure the highest quality of documentation and professionalism.
- Participate in business development efforts through learning/understanding the local client market, maintaining an active role in professional organizations and supporting proposal development and interviews.
- Mentor junior staff and participate in performance coaching.
- Participate in the recruitment and interviewing process as requested.
- Be responsible for project financial planning, reporting, and performance to the Director of Operations.
An ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience leading Institutional projects of varying types and complexity.
- Minimum 5 years as the Project Manager leading Healthcare projects valued > $40M each.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing OSHPD projects within the last 10 years.
- Experience with Healthcare design-build projects preferred
- Architectural Registration required; CA Registration preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a multi-disciplinary team setting, collaborating, mentoring and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire project delivery process and ability to lead design efforts through all project stages, including leadership with the client, contractors, and internal team.
- Experience using Revit, AutoCAD preferred,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Deltek Vision for financial management, reporting and resource planning required.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.