OVERALL DESCRIPTION OF JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Architect is responsible for designing multi-family and hospitality projects.
The position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
This position reports to the Director of Architecture, retains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company, maintains relationships with engineers and other consultants, and maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that the essential job functions listed here are not all-inclusive, rather they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position and, therefore, may be modified and revised. Other duties may be required and assigned from time-to-time.
- Design multi-family and hospitality projects.
- May include new construction, historic adaptive reuse, and acquisition rehab.
- Responsible for projects from start to finish.
- Work closely with the Real Estate Development team to analyze sites for potential development of multi-family housing.
- Work closely with the Construction Department during estimating, construction documents, and construction.
- Prioritize deadlines for several jobs in varying stage of development from SD to CD to CA while supporting the development of a robust pipeline by test fitting sites.
- Professional degree in Architecture or related field.
- Five years of experience with multi-family and/or hospitality design.
- Architectural registration required and NCARB certificate preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
- Regional Travel will be required from time to time.
- Capable of taking responsibility for projects from start to finish with minimal direction.
- Able to prioritize effectively, remain committed to deadlines, and support a team attitude.