Jan 01, 2022
Hydraulics and Hydrology / Coastal Engineer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Site plan preparation including grading, utility distribution systems, potable water system design, sanitary sewer design, stormwater management system design and associated calculations (utilizing current BMP’s),
- Develop erosion & sediment control plans
- Preparation of construction specifications
- Technical report writing.
- Provide technical direction to junior designers
- Coordinate technical and administrative activities with other disciplines working on projects
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS in Civil Engineering
- EIT w/3-6 years’ engineering experience with ability/plan to get P.E. license
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction in completing design tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Hydrology/hydraulics software packages, Word, Excel, Project
- Understanding of all NJ regulatory processes
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.