Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for entry to senior level Civil Engineers to join our Water/Wastewater Market Group in any of our Morrison-Maierle locations.
Seeking engineers who desire a career of creating solutions that build better communities, with great growth and leadership opportunities!
We need creative solutions for some large and exciting water projects consisting of treatment, pipelines, pump stations, storage tanks and sewer projects consisting of collection systems, lift stations and treatment.
Depending on experience, tasks may include:
· Performing design calculations, project planning, development, and preliminary and final design
· Preparation of technical reports
· Preparation of construction plans and specifications
· Construction observation and/or administration
· Site visits, field surveying, and public presentations
· Project management, client service relations, business development
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology or equivalent.
Entry Level: 0 to 3 years’ experience in the Civil/Construction Engineering industry. Engineer Intern certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
Mid-Level: Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Water/Wastewater Engineering industry. A professional engineering (PE) license is preferred.
Senior-Level: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Water/Wastewater Engineering industry. A professional engineering (PE) license is required.
Value added skills or certifications depending on experience level could include:
· Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit or 3D modeling software
· Construction background or construction observation experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word.
· Hydraulic modeling
· Water distribution, pumping, storage and treatment design
· Wastewater collection, pumping and treatment design
· Client service management
· Project team leadership and management
· Project management background
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record.
Flexible Work Arrangement Program
Employee Stock Ownership
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
401K matching contribution
Salary: $55,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
Locations: Any Morrison-Maierle location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
Apply at www.m-m.net