Morrison-Maierle has exciting opportunities for mid to senior level Municipal Engineers to join our Water/Wastewater Market Group in Bend-Redmond, Oregon and Spokane, Washington.
Opportunity: We are looking to grow our municipal water and wastewater service offerings in Oregon and Washington. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced seller-doer who is driven to exceed client and firm expectations in the areas of business development, client care, project management, project delivery and technical expertise associated with municipal engineering projects. Join our team today and make an impact in the communities in which we live, work and play.
- Build a Water/Wastewater Group by leading business development initiatives (relationship building, proposal development, interviews, presentations, etc.), project delivery and growing our client base while coordinating efforts with other members of the firm’s Water/Wastewater Group and Senior Management Team.
- Develop, foster and maintain strong relationships with present and potential clients
- Grow a team to complete workload and mentor staff from a client care, business development and technical perspective.
- Manage scope, schedule, budget and personnel for projects. Projects include, but are not limited to, planning, design, construction management, scheduling, coordinating detailed phases of studies, investigations and preparation of contract documents, and other components associated with municipal water and wastewater projects.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Mid-Level Position - Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Civil and Water/Wastewater Engineering industry serving municipal clients.
- Senior-Level Position - Minimum of 12 years’ experience in the Civil and Water/Wastewater Engineering industry serving municipal clients.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is required in the specific state or the ability to obtain within six months
Value added skills or certifications depending on experience level could include:
- Water distribution and wastewater collection planning and design
- Water, Wastewater and Stormwater treatment planning and design
- 3D design experience
- Funding and regulatory agency coordination
This position will require periodic travel; a valid driver license and insurable driving record are required.
Relocation allowances are available
Salary: $75,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.