Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Water Resources Engineer in our Missoula, Montana office.
Opportunity: This position will work innovatively and collaboratively with the firm’s Natural Resources Market Group, as well as with the various Civil Engineering disciplines within Morrison-Maierle. Our team approach promises to deliver final projects that are coordinated, cost-effective, sustainable solutions that will meet the needs of our clients for the long-term.
This position will provide a rewarding opportunity for a person driven to exceed client and firm expectations in the areas of:
- business development
- project management
- project delivery
- undertaking the technical work associated with engineering design
- leading and mentoring junior engineers
- Storm Water
- Hydraulic Modeling (open channel and closed conduit)
- Floodplain Delineation
- Stream Restoration
- Leading business development initiatives (proposal development, interviews, presentations, etc.) and coordinating efforts with other members of the firm’s Natural Resources Market Goup.
- Develop, foster and maintain strong relationships with present and potential clients.
- Mentoring junior engineers from a client service and technical development perspective.
- Manage scope, schedule, budget and personnel for the water resources engineering aspects of projects which include, but are not limited to, designing, planning, scheduling, conducting/coordinating detailed phases of studies, investigations and preparation of contract documents, sustainable design elements and other components associated with water resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Water Resources Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in delivering consulting services in natural resources water resources or closely related fields
- A professional engineering (PE) license is required
- Experience in Montana and the mountain west region is preferred
This position will require periodic travel and must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000/year depending on experience
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
- Relocation allowances available
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.