Job Title Project Executive - Industrial Market Location Alpharetta, GA US (Primary)
Chicago, IL US
Dallas, TX US
Nashville, TN US
Job Type Full-time Job Function Vice President Education Bachelor's Degree Job Description
Our agile industrial team specializes in designing efficient facilities that optimize our clients bottom line.
We are seeking a Project Executive for our Industrial market with experience winning and managing large multi-disciplinary industrial projects and clients. Gresham Smith has expansive opportunities for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic vision and direction of the industrial market by serving as a leader in the research/information gathering process to identify new services and geographic areas with high growth potential.
- Coordinate with the Executive Vice President (EVP) to identify key pursuits critical to industrial market growth.
- Collaborate with marketing support to identify specific materials/brochures/etc. that would benefit the market’s business development process.
- Author high quality, well-developed, fee proposals that secure new projects for the firm.
- Successfully win new work; help build our client portfolio.
- Develop tactical plans to identify new strategic clients and business relationships; to foster current client and business relationships; to monitor client satisfaction, pursuit leads, and to assure clients of their value and importance to the firm.
- Monitor market trends and forecast key skill sets and capabilities needed in anticipation of ever-changing client demand and expectations.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Identify project goals and clearly communicate them to project teams to ensure client expectations are consistently achieved. Guide Project Managers and Project Teams in achieving client expectations.
- Although not a technical producer, be recognized as a credible leader with strong technical experience related to the support of product manufacturing.
- Be skilled in professional persuasion and effective negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering or technical discipline and 15+ years of job-related experience required. If engineering or architecture, then professional licensure is strongly desired.
- Must be exceptional in written and oral communication, with the ability to lead, develop and deliver highly persuasive presentations that build client confidence and result in securing favorable design contracts.
- Preferred: 10+ years serving industrial/manufacturing clients in a consultant role or direct in-plant managerial capacity with routine involvement in capital project delivery.
- Successful project management experience managing multi-disciplinary industrial projects with highly satisfied clients.
- Evidence of strong team leadership, consistently high-quality deliverables, routinely strong financial outcomes.
- Develop new client relationships and maintain healthy relationships with existing clients
- Provide solid operational insight and a commitment to quality for driving projects and executing deliverables
- Strong experience in one or more of the following market segments is preferred: Automotive; Aerospace; Food & Beverage; Advanced Manufacturing.
Gresham Smith is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Gresham Smith will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. An executed Gresham Smith PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA, Gresham Smith explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to Gresham Smith’s hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of Gresham Smith upon receipt.