Job Title Bi-Lingual Mechanical or Electrical Engineer - Industrial Market Location Nashville, TN US (Primary)
Job Type Full-time Job Function Professional Education Bachelor's Degree Job Description
Our agile industrial team specializes in designing efficient facilities that optimize our clients bottom line.
We are seeking a driven Bi-Lingual Engineer to join our team.
- Bi-Lingual (Korean-English) project delivery support and leadership.
- Work with the Gresham Smith and Client engineering teams to ensure clear and complete communication of client project requirements and design criteria.
- Delivery of responsive, high quality services for projects.
- Managing client relationships and support strategic business development efforts.
- Assist project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both Gresham Smith and Client perspectives.
- Report to the operations and market leaders and assist with planning activities.
- Assist with preparation of pursuit marketing proposals and presentations for targeted clients.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical/Mechanical and a minimum of 8 years’ experience with industrial projects in an Architecture, Engineering or Construction firm.
- Electrical candidates must have:
- Knowledge of large power transformers, power generation, transmission, operation and maintenance of power system distribution systems (110vac to 138kvac), harmonic analysis, cable and buss capacity analysis, and load flow analysis.
- Working knowledge of REVIT, PowerTools, and VISUAL lighting software.
- Strong working knowledge of national safety electrical codes and standards
- Mechanical candidates must have:
- Experience in preparing and supporting the initial mechanical design approach for major phases of large industrial facilities projects with an emphasis on HVAC and ventilation.
- Knowledge of PFD's, P&ID's, codes and regulations.
- Working knowledge using REVIT software.
- Proactive and creative problem solving to achieve goals.
- Disciplined approach to project documentation.
- Proven track record of serving clients through client references.
- Bi-lingual in both Korean and English with ability to communicate technical requirements and concepts.
Gresham Smith is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Gresham Smith will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. An executed GRESHAM PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA, GRESHAM SMITH explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to GRESHAM SMITH’S hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of GRESHAM SMITH upon receipt.