Dec 31, 2021
$125,000 - $147,000 yearly
Joe Hill Consulting Engineers
San Francisco, CA, USA
Water/Waste Water Engineer
We have a full-time opportunity for a field contract administrator to support the construction of wastewater infrastructure projects located in and around the City of San Francisco.
The Field Contract Administrator supports the Owner in the administration of the construction management process, including the following:
- Supports the Resident Engineer by managing and administering project construction contracts as the “Owner Representative”
- Maintains construction documentation and records.
- Tracks and administers the development, negotiation, and processing of construction contract change orders
- Interfaces with the Engineer of Record (EOR) and construction contractor for the developent and negotiation of change orders.
- Reports on project progress to the Owner.
- Oversees contract closeout to ensure that all administrative and contractual requirements are met.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.