Nov 05, 2020
$54,000 - $107,000 yearly
Denver, CO, USA
Seeking a Structural Engineer to be based in Denver, Colorado.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Two years of structural engineering design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Experience using Autodesk Revit to produce building construction documents
- Knowledge of building and material design codes
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Master’s degree in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Experience analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, or RISA
- Construction field observation experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Has PE license in Colorado or can obtain within two years
- Relocation assistance and sponsorship are not available for this position.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.