Jan 01, 2022
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Customer Defined. Must meet or exceed customers expectations for every project
- Estimating principals to apply to either bidding or managing project.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from contractor.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes and OSHA standards
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Works one on one with Engineering to communicate project and standards of each project
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bills projects on time to ensure cash flow throughout business.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Managing Profitability
- Supply Management
- Attention to Detail
- Minimum five years of experience
- Competitive Pay with Bonus-incentive program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.