Nov 20, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
Job duties consist of:
- Preparing civil design construction documents
- Water, wastewater, and infrastructure design
- Prepare preliminary design for environmental documents.
- Assist with other duties assigned by Project Managers
- Flexibility and desire to work on a variety of projects is essential
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate or AA in Civil Engineering
- 1 to 3 years civil engineering site design experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D and other design software programs
- Be goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment.
- Ability to resolve project challenges and conflicts.
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to set and establish priorities.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.