Dec 31, 2021
Spokane, WA, USA
- Initially, your focus will be on hiring and forming a strong mechanical and electrical engineering team.
- As we grow over time, you will own the mentoring, coaching, and career development of your team and be a critical part of building a preferred-place-to-work culture.
Collaborative Strategic Planning
- You will work collaboratively with Operations and Sales teams to enable our clients to push the envelope of building-to-grid integrated buildings.
- In your first 100 days you will map building systems and characteristics to grid services opportunities to provide focus to our initial projects
- Initially, you will focus on several specific real estate development opportunities with an eye towards long-term R&D opportunities.
- You will bring to life the vision for grid-integrated buildings, supporting a resilient, carbon-free energy system.
What We Would Like To See From You
- BA/BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; Advanced engineering degrees desired
- P.E. License
- Ten (10+) years of experience managing multiple disciplines on complex projects
- Five (5+) years of management experience, leading design engineering teams
- Strong ability to teach, mentor and facilitate team development
- Demonstrated proficiency for all responsibilities of a design or project engineer
- Strong relationships in the AEC, Utilities, Energy services or renewable energy market, across a diverse spectrum of constituents, audiences, and customers required
- Advanced in knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit/Tekla modeling; Energy modeling experienced preferred
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.