Jan 01, 2022
- Effective leadership in a matrix organization.
- Initiation, Planning, Executing, and Closing Projects defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure, initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing to the risks, scope, schedule and budget
- Managing Teams facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and managing teams
- Implementation and Management of Quality and Environmental Process and procedures on all projects focusing on meeting SPI and CPI performance indicators less than 1.0
- Management of third-party projects including other transmission owners and interconnecting customers
- Accountable and Responsible for:
- Cost /Budgeting and Management
- Communication Management
- Change Management
- Schedule Management
- Construction Management Oversight
- Commissioning Management Oversight
- Risk Management
- Regulatory and Stakeholder Management
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Seven (7) years or more of power system engineering experience
- PMP is preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Strong background and knowledge of Utility Organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.