Jan 01, 2022
- BA/BS in Environmental Engineering or related sciences + 2 years of required experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Due to the nature of the work, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experience with environmental site characterization, data collection, and remediation system design operation.
- Experience with evaluation and interpretation of regulatory requirements, preparation of permits and plans, and oversight of compliance activities.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience at an environmental or engineering consulting company.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification and Supervisor certification or ability to obtain.
- Strong, effective writing and speaking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must be willing to travel to various job sites; approximately 30% travel for field activities.
- OSHA 30-hour Construction Supervisor certification.
- Engineer in Training Professional Registration.
- Participation in Professional Organization(s).