In this role, your primary duties will include, but are not limited to-
- Project management of public Design/Bid/Build, Design/Build and P3 Projects through all project phases- planning; design; preconstruction, construction, commissioning & validation.
- Capital planning and financial reporting on projects assigned.
- Manage projects to completion on-time, within budget and within the scope of work.
- Produce reports and briefings for project stakeholders
- Develop cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents
- Develop pre-bid CPM schedules from design documents
- Perform capital planning and financial reporting for programs and projects
- Develop design and construction contracts. APD experience a plus
- Manage A/E selection, construction bidding, negotiations, and contract administration
- Develop and make presentations to groups to include clients and public meetings
- Establish a culture of health and safety on the project
- Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant Project Management, Construction Management or related experience is desired.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Project, or Primavera is strongly preferred
- Experience providing cost estimates is required. Experience creating project schedules is preferred
- Construction Management Experience with P3 projects
- K-12 experience is preferred