Nov 20, 2020
Fetch Careers, Inc.
Harrisonburg, VA, USA
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide structural calculations to insure Kawneer supplied product meets all building codes;
- Manage outsourced engineering projects;
- Communicate project requirements to customers (internal and external);
- Be able to perform analysis for simple and complex load cases;
- Aid in the design of project specific dies to meet structural and design criteria;
- Pursues new and better methods for the engineering of projects to maintain optimum efficiency and standardize engineering methods.
Essential Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Customer relations and communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Mathematical skills required to conduct structural analysis;
- Employee relations skills, aid in the development of lower level engineers;
- Kawneer product knowledge;
- Project time line management skills;
- Ability to write comprehensive analysis programs for more standard methodology to help reduce errors and claims.
Major Customers Include
- Internal Customers: Project Management, Drafting, Design, Estimating, Major Projects;
- External Customers: Drafting/Engineering outsourced vendors.
- Associates degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the building and construction industry
- AutoCAD skills for drawing modification and die design.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 4 years’ experience in the building and construction industry
- Kawneer product application knowledge
- PE license
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.