As a Civil Engineer in our Water and Wastewater Pipeline Team, you will prepare engineering design files, specifications, cost estimates, and reports for water/sewer projects.
This Growth-oriented Opportunity Enables You To
- Coordinate work of multiple engineering disciplines and subconsultants
- Provide RFI responses to contractors on construction projects
- Assist with preparation of preparing proposals
- Represent and market company at professional association events in the DMV region
- Support engineering staff in the preparation of construction documents
- Minimum 3 – 10 years of experience in the planning, design and construction of water distribution and sewer collection systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT required, PE Preferred
- Experience in preparing plans, specifications and cost estimates for water/sewer pipeline projects for public agencies such as WSSC, DC Water or local governments such as Baltimore County DPW, Fairfax Water, and others.
- Technical proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in WaterCAD distribution modeling
- Experience with environmental permitting for various localities in Maryland and in Northern Virginia
- Experience with pumping station design