Qualifications And Experience
- 1 to 15 years of experience.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- Passed FE exam or EIT registration, preferred.
Candidates would be required to perform the following tasks:
- Complete various civil engineering tasks assigned by a Project Manager.
- Work independently with minimal oversight.
- Assist with training and oversight of staff.
- Use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D in the preparation of surveys, site plans, grading plans, utility plans, construction layout and staking.
- Design site civil, municipal and transportation projects with the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and other design software.
- Prepare reports and permits for site civil, transportation and municipal projects.
- Perform construction observation or field services as requested.
- Direct staff on project tasks, as well as QA/QC all work to ensure compliance with applicable design and field standards.
- Provide support for proposal requests, contract preparation and assistants in project management responsibilities.
- Responsible for assisting in tracking project budgets, but no billing obligations.
- Have the ability to provide marketing support as needed.
- Have the ability to perform client management responsibilities.
- Regular communication with clients, peers, and agencies on projects.
- Have the ability to provide overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Assist in any other assigned tasks in support of the team.