We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers for our West Coast projects located primarily in the greater LA area. This position supports the successful execution of assigned projects, provides support to facilitate planning and coordination of construction activities to ensure that all project objectives are accomplished, and ensures project profitability targets are achieved.
- Risk Management
- Documentation Management
- Financial Accountability
- Change Management
- Customer Relations and Communication
- Job Meetings
- Punch List/Close-Out.
Qualifications And Requirements
- BS Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Construction Project Management experience
- Minimum 2 years retail construction experience preferred.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills required. Procore, MS Project, and Timberline/Sage experience a plus.
- OSHA-10 preferred.
- Occasional travel as required.