Apr 13, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Medical Planners/Healthcare Planners
Working with us, you will:
- Be directly responsible for medical planning, programming, space planning, and integrated design solutions.
- Work with the design and planning lead to develop and detail building systems and components, beginning in schematic design through construction documents. Contribute to the schematic design of projects and be responsible for functional aspects of the proposed solutions.
- Meet directly with clients, lead user groups, analyze client problems and conceive and develop architectural solutions commensurate with the needs.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard architectural/design/engineering/planning techniques, procedures, and standards.
- Lead the medical planning efforts for healthcare projects and work with the project team in the development of projects.
- Function as client leader/project planner, be responsible for meeting budget criteria and maintaining project schedules for a variety of projects; be responsible for leading the planning effort for a variety of healthcare projects.
- Mentor junior staff and participate in performance coaching.
An ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of architectural experience in the healthcare market.
- Excellent design/ planning ability and the potential to generate a variety of options for the layout of departmental spaces, healthcare facilities and campuses.
- An understanding of the trends and challenges facing the healthcare industry and how those trends will affect hospital operations planning and design.
- LEED AP and Architectural Registration preferred.
- High proficiency with graphic programs, such as Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.