Dec 31, 2021
Orlando, FL, USA
How will you contribute to the team?
- Responsibilities include performing HVAC load calculations, sizing and specifying equipment, ductwork and piping layout, and performing life cycle cost analysis of alternate HVAC systems for building. A high level of engineering judgement and experience in developing the appropriate quality engineering solutions, coordinates the activities of other team members and assists in production as needed to meet schedules. Need to function as a Project Engineer on specific projects of medium to large scope, participate in the firm’s marketing effort and supervise the tasks methods used by other personnel assigned to the project. Excellent verbal/writing skills and interpersonal skills to interface with owners, architects, other technical professionals and builders.
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments. Work requires the use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices.
- Designs and develops plans and drawings, which may include the development of preliminary layout and/or final drawings.
- Organizes and conducts engineering investigations and planning work which have a well-defined scope. Outlines and prepares relatively straightforward reports of sections of more complex reports, working under the periodic review of a more experiences professional.
- Provides engineering services during construction activities by reviewing shop drawings for conformance with specifications; prepares records and progress reports defining constriction progress; observes construction procedures under the guidance of a more experienced professional and evaluated the results from quality control testing.
- Contributes to the development of specifications and permit applications and writes miscellaneous reports.
- Coordinates with other disciplines as required.
- Performs field observations of construction where appropriate.
What will you contribute?
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering. This level may be achieved by Engineers with seven years since B.S or six years since M.S. Incumbents typically have ten to fourteen years’ experience since bachelor’s degree.
- Good technical writing, computer and communications skills.
- P.E. License is required.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.