Apr 25, 2021
St. Louis, MO, USA
- Experience leading projects from concept to closeout.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Will be responsible for producing Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Apply for and obtain building permits, including drawing revisions, calculations, and response letters.
- Process RFI’s, shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend client meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate projects/drawings with consultants (both in and out of house).
- Conduct site surveys.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 3-5 years of architectural experience with solid production capabilities.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- License not required but will be considered a plus.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.