Seeking students to join our team as a Civil Engineering Intern in our Rochester, MN office. We are seeking students with an interest in gaining practical on-the-job experience while spending majority of the time working outdoors on construction phase project activities
Your Responsibilities Could Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Supporting engineering personnel on various projects.
- Construction observation/inspection of project activities.
- Performing miscellaneous drafting tasks.
- Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards.
- Enrolled in a civil engineering program from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Strong technical skills to include experience with Microsoft Office products with general knowledge of CADD software such as AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Must be comfortable working extended hours outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Valid drivers license.