Project Architect/Project Manager
- Lead several projects concurrently with varied sized teams, supporting the design, documentation process, coordinating consultants, communicating with clients, and supporting construction teams.
- Prioritize and delegate the design and documentation of a variety of project types, most regularly multi-family residential, and single family homes using BIM Software, ArchiCAD. Training on ArchiCAD can be provided for an easy transition from Revit or other software. Experience with ArchiCAD is a plus.
- Manage project schedules and goals with Principal and Client, and ensure each project meets specific targets and budgets.
- Mentor and engage with the team to discover new opportunities to advance your own knowledge, skill and expertise, and those of each team member.
- Focused on design, sustainability, community, density and affordability; all while working to keep projects within budgets.
- Engaged with the greater Seattle design community through teaching, student juries, hosted events, independent research, and legislative advocacy.
- Collaborative Studio-like Environment – Work closely with groups of people, from entry-level staff to the Principal/Owner, in each project you undertake. (Largely remote, work-from-home, at the time being)
- Technology and Employee Focused – We are primarily working remotely from our homes during the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy Initiative. All employees are provided a robust Work From Home setup, similar to the workstation found in our offices, including laptop, keyboard, chair and secondary display.Our BIM software can access project files remotely via the Teamwork tool allowing us to collaborate over distance. Communication occurs in daily half-hour video staff meetings, regular check-ins, and over communication tools like Slack and Google MeetGmail.
- Advocacy Based Decision Maker – Committed to advocating for urban issues specific to housing policy in design.
- Competitive Benefits – Including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, and Vacation/Holiday Pay, with Continuing Education Stipend and Hours