Geotech Engineering and Testing is currently searching for the right candidate to oversee our Construction Materials Testing Department. The candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the laboratory and technicians.
- Supervise and schedule a team of technicians providing services to both public and private clients.
- Focus on soils, concrete, asphalt and steel testing.
- Help market clients and answer their questions.
- Proposal writing,
- Review field and laboratory test data.
- Review invoices
- Must be able to troubleshoot construction problems and provide technical guidance and direction to field personnel.
- Experience with A2LA a plus.
- Review and sign CME reports.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate must posses strong management, technical and communication skills.
Our firm provides excellent salary, bonus, vacation, holiday pay, sick pay, health insurance, simple IRA; We also provide assistance with H1-B visa for candidates that qualify for this position. Employer will assist with relocation costs in some cases.
Visit our website at www.geotecheng.com
Geotech Engineering and Testing, 17407 Us Highway 59, Houston, TX 77396 Phone: (713)699-4000, Fax (713)699-9200, Email resumes to email@example.com
- Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) for the State of Texas or be able to obtain it within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelors or Masters in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Construction Material Testing.
- Must be willing to work 55 hours a week.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.