If you feel that you are a fit for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
• The Materials Department Manager will be responsible for the Construction Materials Department (Laboratory and Technicians)
• Supervise and schedule a team of technicians providing services to both public and private clients.
• Focus in soils, concrete, asphalt, and steel testing.
• Help market clients and answer their questions.
• Proposal writing
• Review field and laboratory test and data.
• Review invoices
• Must be able to troubleshoot construction problems and provide technical guidance and direction to field personnel.
• Review and sign CME reports
• Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and Civil Engineering. Candidate must possess strong management, technical and communication skills.
• Must have a bachelor’s or master’s in civil engineering
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) for the state of Texas or is able to obtain their Texas license.
• Must be able to work 55 hours
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with A2LA is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Geotech Engineering and Testing
17407 US Highway 59 N, Houston, Texas 77396
Visit our website at www.geotecheng.com
About Geotech Engineering and Testing
Founded in 1985, Geotech Engineering and Testing (GET) is a multi-disciplined organization of registered engineers, geologist, field and laboratory technicians, and clerical personnel who combine their technical capabilities, past experience, dedication, and enthusiasm to offer the finest service through integrated team effort. GET has a staff of about 60 engineers, geologists, technicians, and support staff. GET’s projects consist of public infrastructure, residential developments, educational facilities, medical facilities, petrochemical complexes, chain stores, transportation, commercial development, industrial facilities, port and harbor facilities, aviation, high rise and low-rise buildings.