Jan 01, 2022
Orange County, CA, USA
Project Manager- Architecture
- Able to manage projects and to manage concurrently
- Maintain relationship with clients and demonstrates leadership in all aspects of a project including but not limited to management, design and technical components
- Able to plan, schedule and direct the work of the team and make appropriate task assignments
- Provide oversight through all phases of project development and construction
- Expected to provide appropriate and timely feedback to the project Principal and to direct the work of the staff to achieve project goals
- Able to determine the constructability of design alternatives and determine those alternatives most appropriate to project constraints.
Some things we’d love to see:
- Familiarity with Revit
- Multifamily experience a plus, but not essential
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.