Dec 31, 2021
Orange County, CA, USA
Project Manager- Architecture
- Based upon direction given by senior staff, develop to completion the technical drawings, tabulations, documents, and related services as required for the assigned project(s). This includes the actual drawing of detailed site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, building details and other aspects of the design and presentation process.
- Must have Restaurant project work experience and able to manage drafters and project progress
- Assist in the preparation of the drawings, sketches, and related documents to accurately represent the project to the client, approving agency, and contractor in sufficient detail to allow construction of the project.
- Must be familiar with plan check process and plan check comment responses
- During the construction document preparation processes, coordinate the work of other consultants as required to prepare accurate and complete contract drawings, documents, and specifications that allow the project to obtain building permits from the required administrative agencies.
- Must possess exceptional scheduling, prioritization and coordination skills
- Present, discuss, and receive technical input and direction from Senior PM, PM, and other senior staff on assigned projects / tasks.
- Specific knowledge of the following programs is required: AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Professional programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and others.
Some things we’d love to see:
- Familiarity with Revit
- Mixed Use or Commercial/Retail/Hotel/Industrial/Office experience a plus, but not essential
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.