This professional position is required to have a Registered Architect (RA) license with NCARB certification and commensurate work experience. This position will coordinate overall design activities, have increased client interactions, and will be responsible for additional Quality Assurance and Quality Control duties to help ensure the final product meets the technical requirements and goals of the client.
- Performs independent planning and design tasks, reviews work of others, prepares construction documents, and successfully delivers projects to completion.
- Knowledge and experience with technically complex projects. Knowledge of codes and standards applicable to design of projects.
- Maintains collaborative inter-departmental and cross functional working relationships with members of the project team.
- Performs final QA/QC review of projects prior to delivery to client or release for bidding/ construction.
- Assists project manager in development of technical proposals and labor hour estimates.
- Works closely with clients and project teams to effectively describe and deliver the scope of work.
- Education: Five (5) year Bachelor of Architecture degree or Six (6) year Master’s Degree from NAAB accredited school.
- Experience: Five (5) years’ job-related practice.
- Licensure/Certification: Registered Architect (RA) with NCARB certification required.
- Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a Project Team, possess strong leadership & interpersonal skills, and strong time management skills.
- Must be able to interact professionally with clients, vendors, regulatory agencies, and other external sources in a professional manner.
- Must be proficient in public speaking, time management, and delegation.