Bridgwater Consulting Group, a Park City architectural firm specializing in high-end residential projects seeks an immediate hire for an open architectural position. Ideal applicant must be licensed, with advanced CAD and Revit skills, and have 5-10 years’ experience in construction documents and construction administration.
As the Architectural Project Manager, you will be the primary liaison between contractors, our office, and other consultants. You will assist the design principals in carrying out project design goals and concepts, and assist the team in production of design and construction documents and study models. You will review and redline architectural and engineering documents, and coordinate with city and county agencies for code compliance and submission approvals. This position requires advanced CAD and Revit skills, and exceptional organization and timeline management.
Job Function Highlights:
- Assist design principals with design project development.
- Assist in materials research and specifications.
- Assist in production of construction and design documents.
- Coordinate communication and document sharing between teams.
- Assist in with design presentations and client meetings.
- Review construction and design documents for accuracy and code compliance.
- Create submission documents for HOA and government agency review.
- Occasional travel to job site to assess project progress, coordinate with contractors, and clients.
- Assist design principals in daily issuance of project clarifications and details.
- Project Management – ability to efficiently organize and direct projects
- Accuracy – ability to work thoroughly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Technical Aptitude – ability to understand complex systems and technical terms related to the industry.
- Project Analysis – ability to understand how the process works as a whole and how changes will affect other areas of the project.
- Decision Making – ability to make critical decisions balancing deadlines, performance, budget, and client direction.
- Problem Solving – ability to find solutions and work with others collaboratively to find solutions to issues that may arise on a project.
- Organizational Skills – demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workloads and deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and also take direction when needed.
- Ability to work alone and also in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience levels.
- Conflict Resolution – able to resolve conflicts and find solutions that maintain positive relationships between clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Adept in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office programs, and Adobe programs.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s in Architecture
- Licensed Architect in the state of Utah
- 5-10 years’ experience in Construction Administration and creating Construction Documents
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 4-day work week
- 401K retirement account available
- Friendly work environment
Hours: 9-5 M-Th
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.