Seeking a Landscape Architect with 0 to 5 years of experience in site planning and landscape design.
As Landscape Architect, you will work on a diverse range of commercial, institutional, residential and mixed-use projects. Experience should include preparing layouts, grading, and landscape design plus the desire to work on land development projects. Proficiency in a wide range of design software such as Auto-CAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Power Point is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience in site planning and landscape architectural design preferred, not required
- Graphic design presentation skills are a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Fluency in Auto-CAD required; other design software such as Photoshop, Adobe and Power Point preferred
- Private Sector Experience preferred.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!