Design Architect/Creative Team Lead
Our team is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and experienced Design Architect adept to managing a team of graphic designers and client relationships to meet the aggressive deadlines of our industry while ensuring we provide a quality project. The team leader needs to provide creative design solutions along with a commitment to quality and excellence, supported through strong graphic and communication skills both internally and externally.
This team member is directly responsible both to the client and the project team for successful execution of projects. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, has proven experience in design conceptualization and development.
Requirements and Responsibilities of the Position:
· Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
· Excels in collaboration and team building
· Responsibilities include concept generation for new architectural projects and remodel projects Development of design concepts under the direction of the creative director
· Prepare presentations of concepts and renderings for internal, client, and entitlement review
· Suitable candidates will be highly motivated in pursuing creative architecture solutions with the desire to collaborate in a design driven environment
· Knowledge of construction detailing, materials, methods, and codes
· Strategic thinking to address issues and new concepts in design, production of documents, and development of detailing
· Collaborate with in-house team to ensure design intent is maintained throughout the life of the project
· Ability to manage internal and external deadlines through personal time management and effective team delegation
· Experience with oversight and management of the workflow of design team members
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
· Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, 2D and 3D rendering software
· 8-10 years of professional experience in an architecture firm with project and team management responsibilities
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field preferred but not required