We are TAIT - Join our Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every design opportunity. Come develop and further your career with TAIT!
Apply Here: https://tait.applytojob.com/apply/QstWWX62v9/Architecture-Job-Captain?source=builtincareerssite
This position is in the Norco, CA office, working under the direction of the Project Manager.
The Job Captain will assist in the design & coordination of architectural projects including colored elevations, color boards, and renderings. Additional tasks include preparation construction documents, entitlement packages and other tasks and responsibilities as required in the Architectural field.
- Prepare construction documents and coordinate with staff, consultant’s and some interaction with clients.
- Prepare/Coordinate presentation drawings including colored elevations, color boards, and renderings
- Coordinate office materials library
- Preparation/Coordination of entitlement packages
- Assist with construction administration duties including RFI’s, submittals,
- Review drawings and material samples for conformance with design
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial architecture
- Strong understanding of CBC, disabled access requirements, and Autocad drawings
- Proficient in all drafting techniques and understanding of working drawings
- Knowledge of code and building systems
- Ability to complete an entire construction document process
- Proficiency using AutoCAD (recent release)
- Working knowledge of graphics software, specifically SketchUp and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Revit a plus
- Skilled at multitasking and working in a team environment
- Current experience in CA projects
This role has a salary range of $51,000/year - $70,000/ year; DOE