We are TAIT - Join our Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every design opportunity. Come develop and further your career with TAIT!
Apply Here: https://tait.applytojob.com/apply/yEULR0FFbz/Civil-Design-Engineer?source=builtincareerssite
The Civil Design Engineer will assist in the design of land development projects including grading, drainage analysis, street design, street widening, water distribution, sewage collection and storm drain systems. Additional tasks include preparation of SWPPPs, WQMPs and SUSMPs based on the new general permit and water quality requirements by county.
Position Location: Santa Ana, CA
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 1 to 3 years’ experience in civil engineering field.
- Current California land development and design experience.
- Experience using AutoCAD or Civil3D to design projects and taking direction from Project Managers.
- Proficiency in computer design programs AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Hydrology-Hydraulics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Transform initial rough product design information into working construction documents using AutoCAD.
- Use AutoCAD software to establish horizontal and vertical alignments, profiles, cross sections and perform earthwork calculations.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Civil 3D in preparation of plans for drainage, precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, street improvements and site planning for land development projects.
- Prepare engineering drawings to specified standards.
- Design basic construction documents and prepare special exhibits and constraint maps using field data and engineering research.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- E.I.T. certification preferred.
- Experience with commercial-retail projects a plus.