Clarity Design Group is seeking an experienced Architect to join our growing Architectural Firm. We are seeking a self-motivated, talented individual with a strong work ethic, who is also experienced in construction techniques, digital graphics, and the management of a project from start to finish, specifically with commercial projects. This full-time position will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to be involved in multiple and diverse projects from inception to completion.
- Master's Degree in Architecture
- Licensed or in the path of licensure
- Minimum of 4-7 years work experience in an architectural firm, in commercial architecture
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple or fast-paced projects.
- Experience in preparing drawings for schematic design
- Experience in producing construction documents, including details, sections, elevations and schedules.
- Knowledgeable of architectural detailing and current construction standards along with building systems.
- Ability to work cooperatively with clients, engineers, and with the Clarity Design Group team.
- Competency in Revit, BlueBeam, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive Salary, based on experience.
- Full Family Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time (PTO)/Holidays
- Paid AIA dues and State Licenses
Join an architectural design team with 25 years of experience that offers a positive work environment, challenging and rewarding work and potential room to grow! See our work at www.claritydesign.us.