Plumbing Designer/Engineer with 10-15 years plumbing design experience related to building systems. Fire Protection is considered a plus. The position requires strong technical abilities, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
- Technical leadership and oversight and production of plumbing system drawings and specifications throughout the project's design and construction phases.
- Oversee/perform calculations for sanitary waste, vent, storm, domestic water distribution, natural gas systems, medical gas systems and equipment sizing for large healthcare, institutional, educational and sports facility projects.
- Client interface and coordination with consultants and local authorities.
- Conduct field investigations during design and construction.
- Provide supervision/direction to supporting designers/drafters.
- Collaborate with all disciplines internally as well as coordination with design team members, facility personnel and local authorities.
- Bachelor of Science-Mechanical Engineering, preferred but not required.
- Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD), Professional Engineer (PE), and LEED Accredited Professional (AP) designations all considered a plus.
- At least 10+ years industry experience.
- AutoCAD & Revit proficiency.
- Experience with OSHPD highly desired, but not required.
- Good communication skills.