The successful Science & Technology candidate will be responsible for leading several projects concurrently. This individual should preferably have broad project knowledge focusing on Pharmaceutical, Biotech, R&D Laboratories and Manufacturing environments.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Lab Planner working on relevant Science & Technology projects
- Excellent communication skills, a great personality and a strong work ethic
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and Deltek Vision experience is preferred.
- Experience working with clients, as part of a team and be able to work independently
- Proven ability to manage schedule and budget for multiple projects of various sizes.
- This position may involve some domestic travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess project requirements and work with team to identify work scope, project budget and resource requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes. Individual should be able to interact with code officials and other design professionals to resolve complex code issues.
- Hazardous material containment knowledge with respect to life science, pharmaceutical and manufacturing environments.
- GMP and FDA regulatory understanding with respect to Cleanroom classifications.
- Preparation and management of Project Work Plan and Schedule.
- Working closely with office leadership to achieve S&T Group’s financial goals.
- Assist in mentoring and development efforts of junior staff.
- Successful candidate will act as a design resource for our national and international offices.
- Laboratory planning.
- Promote use and participate in the development of company’s design and production standards.
- Coordinate the production of equipment plans and schedules.
- Support internal QA/QC and project coordination.