Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates (rfa) seeks a qualified and eager candidate to join the firm's central Boston office. The ideal candidate will be a proven project manager who possesses a balance of technical and creative experience, curiosity and passion for making great buildings, and an impeccable professional work ethic.
- Managing medium-sized project teams through all phases of project development
- Directing the work of junior staff and mentoring them through the IDP process
- Directing and managing consultant teams on complex projects with aggressive schedules
- Preparing Zoning/Building Code analyses and site feasibility studies and effectively communicating with Zoning/Code officials to clarify regulations at each phase of the project
- Managing and participating in the preparation of Construction Documents and other project deliverables
- Performing Construction Administration services and maintaining effective communications with all team members
- Maintaining office standards and quality control protocols
- Architectural Registration
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- 7-10 years of work experience in an architectural firm
- Significant experience working directly with clients, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency in Bluebeam
- Experience maintaining web-based project scheduling and management platforms
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented management and project development approach
- Medical, municipal, and/or multi-unit residential project development experience preferred
How to apply:
Send resume and work samples (10MB maximum total) to email@example.com.
Our firm places a high value on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with our staff. We offer competitive benefits packages and an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.