Who We Are
Lowe Engineers is a full-service civil engineering, surveying, and mapping consultant serving a wide array of public and private sector clients. We strive to provide the highest quality product with individual needs being our highest priority. We commit to always go the extra mile and do what we say we are going to do!
We strive to create a culture of professionalism that is relationship oriented. Our Core Values demonstrate our commitment to not only our clients, but our employees and their families, as well as our entire community. We pride ourselves on our family centered atmosphere that builds employee relationships while promoting a balance of professional and private life.
Your Impact at Lowe Engineers:
Lowe Engineers is seeking a Civil Project Manager to join our Atlanta, GA office to perform engineering analysis and design and producing final construction documents and specifications for a variety of public and private sector projects. The qualified candidate will work with a team of engineers, designers and surveyors to ensure client satisfaction and successful project completion
- Perform assignments using prescribed methods requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Perform calculations and analysis using fundamental engineering formulas
- Design and layout of plans and details
- Adjust & correlate data, research code issues, design options and document findings
- Organize and maintain project files
- Prepare plans, special provisions and estimates
- Preparation of letter reports and project correspondence
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Communicate with (internal & external) others clearly and professionally in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Manage a team of professionals
- Preparation of proposals, project scope and budgeting
- Prepare Specifications as required to support CD’s
What You Bring to Lowe Engineers:
- BSCE degree and GA PE license
- 10 years’ experience. AUTOCAD, Hydroflow Hydrographs, Civil 3D & HEC-RAS
- Experience with site development, hydrology, stormwater management
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of basic fundamental engineering principles including but not limited to surveying, geometrics, hydraulics, grading, CM, floodplain management and utility design.
Lowe Engineers offers a competitive benefits package to reward employees!
- 100% employer paid medical insurance offered to all employees
- Competitive dental and vision plans available
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA’s)
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- 401K match
- Work/life balance to include paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Individualized training and mentor programs
- Professional development including certification and testing
- Professional membership support
- Employee discounts with Verizon, AT&T, and many others
- Complimentary coffee bar, office snacks, free food and fun-themed employee events
- Endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers. Past events include Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross Blood Drives, Brookhaven stream cleanup and multiple STEM outreach events at grade schools as well as colleges and universities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lowe also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.