Project Manager/Architect is a project leadership position with responsibility for architectural design and technical production of projects. Covers multiple practice areas including senior living, and housing. We are seeking an individual with strong technical and communication skills working within the design team to create exemplary buildings to suit clients’ and users’ needs.
- Manage the overall project through all design phases including client interaction, schedule, and financial performance. Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills are essential.
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating Design Services Proposals
- Understand contracts and run projects from inception through to project closeout
- Manage project teams, determining staffing roles required to meet project milestones
- Responsible for all aspects of project management including budgeting, staffing, billing, and consultant billing
- Manage and/or generate details, both exterior, and interior within a Revit context
- Lead in coordination with consultants and design team
- Coordinate material identification and specifications
- Quality control of the contract documents
- Lead all aspects of the Construction Administration phase including meetings, submittals, and preparation of field sketches.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience with Housing projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision Software a plus
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design; Rhino, 3D software such as Sketchup is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- License required