Senior Municipal Project Manager
The Sr. Project Manager in our Fort Worth office will lead an established design team and will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements. This Sr. Project Manager position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of this established group.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one (1) year.
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients.
- Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required.
- Minimum of 15 years of applicable civil engineering/management experience.
- Proficiency with Civil 3D is required.
- Committed to professional development.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train & mentor a qualified & productive team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
- Effective leader and mentor.
- Strong sense of Urgency with a “Get it done” / “Can do” attitude.
- Responsibilities require being involved in both the production and management of projects, as well as managing multiple clients and a project team. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Establishing strong client relationships and communication.
- Managing the technical design of a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements (e.g. street, highway, drainage, water and wastewater projects) from conceptual design to final design, through construction administration.
- Organizing and directing the efforts of a project team, including engineers, technicians and sub-consultants.
- Preparing proposals, reports, opinions of cost and construction documents.
- Assisting with marketing efforts.
- Maintaining strong overall financial performance.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.
To learn more about TNP visit our website at www.tnpinc.com.
TNP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at TNP is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.