Dec 31, 2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
Medical Planners/Healthcare Planners
The Medical Planner will need to complete documentation and related Healthcare architecture necessary for the design and project delivery of Healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design and quality.
- Reporting to the Associate Principal/Project Manager for the project and will be an integral part of the healthcare team, guiding the planning during the course of the project execution.
- Healthcare planning, programming, medical equipment coordination
- Must possess understanding of the FGI Guidelines and coordination
- Project documentation from planning, SD, DD and CD phases.
- Facilitating client user group meetings
- Being current with master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise and practices necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities.
- Provide solid planning consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required, Architectural License preferred
- Minimum 7 years architectural experience in Healthcare Facilities Planning
- Experience with OSHPD (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development) is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ADT, and Revit
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team collaboration being able to both input planning in REVIT and provide clear direction for junior staff
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.