Senior Structural Buildings Engineer to support our building projects. You will work as an integrated member of multi-disciplinary teams on a wide variety of project types. Our projects cover a wide range of project types, scales, from mixed-use developments, high rise towers, sculpture, and health care.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• The leadership of structural engineering teams involved with the engineering design and optimization of complex building structures
• Prepare and review drawings and detailing of the building systems designed
• Supervise the preparation of submittals
• Report writing
• Coordination of work with engineers of other disciplines
• Project and team administration duties
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them
• Business development through the development of trusted relationships with clients on your projects.
• Commercial Financial Awareness
• Client communication and participation in work to win new clients and projects
• Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a sound knowledge of structural engineering fundamentals for the design of building systems.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience
• PE and SE licensed
• Design and analysis skills in seismic engineering of buildings including seismic detailing.
• Good communication & people skills, team player
• Ability to be lead teams of structural engineers
• Have project and staff management experience
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges