Leavitt & Associates Engineers, Inc. in Nampa, Idaho is seeking to hire a new member to our talented team of engineers and designers. We are looking for an individual who will be the right fit in our well established and successful engineering company. The candidate should be a licensed professional engineer in the state of Idaho or be on track to become licensed soon and must have a positive and willing attitude.
Key attributes, abilities, and experience that will help a candidate succeed in this position are:
· Self-motivated problem solver who can work alone or as part of a team
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Client relationship skills
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering
· AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus
· Idaho PE license
· Project management skills
· Familiar with all facets of land development (Entitlement, Design, and Construction)
Leavitt & Associates specializes in structural design for industrial projects, tank and pressure vessel design, and civil engineering design, but the company does a wide range of civil and structural projects. Leavitt & Associates has been in business for 27 years and is licensed in all 50 states. Pay will be competitive and depending on experience. We offer excellent benefits (100% paid medical, dental and vision for employee and family, company matched 401k, and paid vacation and holidays).