HH Architects is seeking to add Project Architects/Managers to manage teams and coordinate with Sr Project Architects & Management. This position will require proficiency in Revit and an understanding of project scheduling, documentation, the ability to communicate well, recognize issues in advance and come up with design and budget solutions.
- 8-10 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensure desired but not required
- Proficient in Revit, with skills in sketchup, Adobe PhotoShop, Bluebeam and MS Office are a plus
- Experience in team management
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Work closely with Sr Project Architects/Partners on all aspects of projects, consultants, and team management.
- Ability to understand the scope of projects and communicate well with owners and consultants
- Directly responsible for actively managing project budgets, schedules, consultants, communication and documentation. Including team mentorship, motivation and overall team environment with a focus on allowing team members to continue developing skills.
- Directly responsible for delivering projects on schedule and within budget while meeting design intent and client vision/goals and quality of work performed.
- Understanding the overall design process and having the ability to provide technical expertise in design, producing documentation, as well as mentorship, motivation and oversight of team members Management of large-scale projects including:
- Understanding scope of projects
- Lead and/or Assist in developing project design
- Ability to work within budget
- Assist in setting project goals, scheduling, team oversight
- Anticipate and recognize possible issues providing timely solutions.
- Communication with owners, consultants and communicating all pertinent information to team members from inception through project completion