HH Architects, Inc is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage key client projects. This will require a working understanding of project management in an Architecture firm. Great communication skills, and an understanding of Client/Firm expectations are key. Proficiency in Revit is a must, with skills in Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, Bluebeam and MS Office helpful.
- Candidate has 12 or more years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Licensure in Texas or working towards licensure
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Proficient in Revit, as well as developed skills in sketchup, Adobe PhotoShop, Bluebeam and MS Office
- Strong sense of Design
- Excellent verbal, written, and design communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working on large-scale campus planning, municipal planning, religious and educational facilities a plus
- Work closely with Partners/Management on all aspects of project management.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, consultants, owner communication and documentation.
- Understanding the overall design process and having the ability to provide technical expertise in design, producing documentation, as well as mentorship, motivation and oversight of team members Management of several large-scale projects at one time including:
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings
- Determining scope of projects
- Development of proposals, contracts, and budgets for management review
- Setting project goals, scheduling, project Architect & team oversight
- Anticipate and recognize possible issues providing timely solutions. Communication with owners, consultants and team members from interview process through project completion
- Assist with marketing strategies and cultivating business development opportunities.