Our team is looking for highly motivated, energetic and experienced Project Managers to manage the overall project progress, to meet the aggressive deadlines of our projects while ensuring we provide a quality design. The appropriate candidate has a commitment to quality and excellence, supported through strong leadership and communication skills. This team member reports directly to the Senior Project Manager. This is a fast paced environment with multiple projects running simultaneously. The Project Manager is responsible for client management, documenting all project related information, keeping Job Captains on schedule with production, and handling client and city meetings to represent the team.
Responsibilities of the Position:
· Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
· Suitable candidates will be highly motivated and extremely detail oriented
· Excels in collaboration
· Strategic thinking to effectively manage project schedules and budgets
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
· 5-15 years of professional experience in an architecture firm
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Development related field highly preferred
· Attendance at jobsite, client and city meetings as needed
**This position is currently a hybrid of coming into office 1-2 days a week and the rest remote work.**