Senior Mechanical Engineer
· Mechanical Engineering designer
· Supervision of Mechanical Discipline
· Interdisciplinary Design Coordination
· Oversight of Energy Audits and Feasibility Studies
· Responsible for budget and schedule performance of Engineering Work Products
· Quality of Engineering Work Products
· Recruitment and hiring of all Engineering Department Staff
· Staff Development and Performance Evaluations
· Development of Engineering Budgets and Deliverables
· Development of Engineering and CADD Standards
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
· Professional Engineering License.
· 15 years of relevant experience in both project execution and staff supervision.
· HVAC and Mechanical Systems Design Experience.
· Experience with various Project Delivery methodology including Design-Build.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with emerging Energy Technologies including CHP and Central Plant Design for Boilers and Chillers.
· Good interpersonal Communication skills to enhance staff development.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K benefit package.