Nov 10, 2022
$120,000 - $150,000 yearly
Remote (White Plains, NY, USA)
- Supervision of Mechanical Discipline
- Interdisciplinary Design Coordination
- Oversight of Energy Audits and Feasibility Studies
- Responsible for budget and schedule performance of engineering work products
- Quality of Engineering Work Products
- Support of Marketing Initiatives
- Development of Engineering Budgets and Deliverables
- Development of Engineering and CADD Standards
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in project design and management.
- HVAC design experience.
- Mechanical design experience.
- Experience various project delivery methods including Design/Build.
- Experience with emerging energy technologies including CHP and Central Plant Design modifications for boilers, chillers and ASHP design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software programming.
- Proficient AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact well with customers and co-workers, in the field and the office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- PE License preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K benefit package.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.