Nov 10, 2022
$100,000 - $155,000 yearly
Construction Project Manager (MEP)
- Coordinate, plan and manage work by contractor and subcontractors at site.
- Manage project teams to meet procurement and implementation schedules for all work.
- Implement Contractor’s Site Safety Plan.
- Ability to interact well with customers and co-workers, in the field and at the office.
- Work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for all project deadlines and established budget within scope of work.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes.
- Manage and mentor all field personnel.
- Ability to travel within the NY Metro or Westchester area.
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree or certification in related field.
- 10+ years of commercial construction field experience.
- 5+ years direct supervisory experience related to subcontractor management in NY Metro area.
- Commercial Construction in managerial role.
- PC Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- AutoCAD proficiency a plus.
- Hospital/School experience a plus.
- Design Build experience a plus.
- DBIA certified a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K benefit package.
We will consider candidates that require VISA transfer/sponsorship for this position.
This job is posted by a staffing firm/recruiter/third party agency.